Sharing Success Stories, Challenges and Lessons Learnt
Targeting to engage:
- National Government Officials
- County Government Officials
- County Assembly Sector Committees
- Council of Governors Sector Working Groups
- National Parliament Sector Committees
- Senate Sector Committees
- Multinational Corporation Executives and SMEs
- Local and International Development Stakeholders
- Professional Associations
- Private Sector
- Civil Society Organisations
- University Students Organisations
- Youth Self Help Groups
- Women Self Hep Groups
- People Living with Disability
- General Community Members
Timeline: August 2022 – December 2027
Developing and Implementing County Integrated Development Plans that can Enable Local Communities to Optimise Economic Opportunities in the Extractives Sector, Tourism, Blue Economy and Agribusiness.
Developing and Implementing County Integrated Development Plans In tandem with County Spatial Plans and Responding to Sector Development Potential and Existing Opportunities.
Creating a conducive environment for collaborations and partnerships involving both local and international stakeholders.