There is a compelling need to audit milestones achieved, gaps and challenges resulting from 1st and 2nd generation CIDPs, including establishing county spatial plan milestones for each of the 47 counties.
Engaging county secretaries, other county government key officials, community members and key stakeholders to review 1st and 2nd generation CIDPs and county spatial plans to help bridge the transition to 3rd generation CIDPs (2023 – 2028), with particular focus in the following sectors:
Targeting to engage:
- Senior County Government Officials
- County Assembly Sector Committees
- Council of Governors Sector Working Groups
- National Assembly Sector Committees
- Senate Sector Committees
- Professional Associations
- Private Sector
- Civil Society Organisations
- University Students Organisations
- Youth Self Help Groups
- Women Self Hep Groups
- PWD Associations and Self Help Groups
- General Community Members
Timeline: August 2022 – December 2027
Developing and Implementing County Integrated Development Plans that can Enable Local Communities to Optimise Economic Opportunities in the Extractives Sector, Tourism, Blue Economy and Agribusiness.
Developing and Implementing County Integrated Development Plans In tandem with County Spatial Plans and Responding to Sector Development Potential and Existing Opportunities.
Creating a conducive environment for collaborations and partnerships involving both local and international stakeholders.